This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, the data controller is Rozel Corporation Sdn Bhd and its providers.
1. Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (including, without limitation, email details). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
3. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in Malaysia. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
4. Uses made of the information
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, SMS, post or telephone.
If you are an existing subscriber, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about services similar to those to which you subscribe or have otherwise expressed a preference for.
If you are a new subscriber, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Unless you expressly agree, we shall not disclose information about identifiable individuals to other third parties. We may provide third parties with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 35 have clicked on advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help third parties reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in Petaling Jaya). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our third parties’ wishes by displaying their ads to that target audience.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group from time to time, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Companies Act 1985.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we give out rewards for encouragement, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective rewards issuer of such business or assets.
- If Rozel Corporation Sdn. Bhd.. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its subscribers will be one of the transferred assets.
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you and shall be able to correct the personal data where the data is inaccurate or incomplete. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
10. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Thank you for visiting our site.